Book Expo 2019

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Image result for book expo 2019
One of the perks of being a Librarian, or a Professional Reader as I've heard us called, is being able to go to Book Expo almost every year. Two day (I went Thursday and Friday) of books, tote bags, authors, book marks, and sore feet. This year I came back with two suit cases full of joy and wanted to share them with you dear readers, who I abandoned temporarily while I dealt with my reading funk, summer read prep panic, and general life anxiety. Don't worry friends, I'm back in the reading groove for the most part. Here's what I got!





And yes... 22 of those books are sitting on my bookshelf right now, waiting to be read, but the rest have joined our giveaway pile for our summer reading program. I can't wait to start reading. I can't wait to see the looks on kids faces when they get to take some of these books home "to keep forever". This is a great start to the summer chaos. With these books and a cold drink, summer's going to be cake!

1 comment:

Popular Posts