I've moved

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Hello blog readers. I just wanted to say that I haven't abandoned blogging, I've just moved. Recently I've changed by views around the term diversity. I will always want to see diversity in a library and on a person's bookshelves, but I found that what I truly want isn't just diversity. I want inclusion. I don't  want a library or person to buy books by black authors, LGBT authors, differently abled authors, or anyone who isn't considered "mainstream", I want those books read, I want them reviewed, I want readers to accurately find material to act as a mirror, window, or sliding glass door. In order to do that the way I wanted, I've migrated to a new blog called All Books All People because I wanted a site where everyone could find something to love. I've been posting there for months, typically once a week, and I would love a few more eyeballs. If you're interested head over to allbooksallpeople.blogspot.com


Kym

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts