I FINISHED GRAD SCHOOL!!!!!

Friday, December 29, 2017

 Blogging world, I went away for a while, and from the title of this post, I'm sure you all know why. I FINALLY FINISHED GRAD SCHOOL AFTER FIVE YEARS.



via GIPHY
Five years of late nights, study sessions, APA cited papers,website, videos, internship hours (even though I work full time in a library, we'll let that go) and so much more. After loans, and cleaning out my bank account for classes when I decided not to take out any more loans, and some tears I have a Masters in Library and Information Science, MLIS. The first person to obtain a graduate degree of any of my immediate family members (my cousin beat me by a semester).

Thank you to everyone who was rooting for me (even though you didn't know you were). I can finally, truly, dedicate my time to the things that make me happy. Playing my ukulele, listening to podcasts, watching Shemar Moore on Criminal Minds, and reading great books!

Happy New Year everyone!  

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the achievement! What a great way to enter 2018. Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Hopefully it's a sign that 2018 will be full of greatness. Happy New Year to you as well.

      Delete

Popular Posts